XPRIT 8.5" Electric Kick Scooter w/Three Speeds, Long Lasting Battery, Up to 15 Miles - Whitexprit
- Powerful 250W Motor: A powerful 250w motor drives the e-scooter at a maximum speed of 15mph under certain conditions. 3 Toggle between saving power mode and normal power mode. Saving power mode propels the scooter at a max speed of 9.32mph. While normal power mode propels it at a high speed of 15pmh. Effortlessly climb up to 20-degree inclines.
- Distance Range: Head out to the class, work or grab a coffee downtown. Reach and incredible distance of 15 miles under certain conditions on a single trip. Fully recharge the battery in just 2-3 hours. Quickly get back out on the road to your next destination.
- Simple Compact Design: Made up of high-grade light alloy aluminum material weighing at only 27lbs. The e-scooter is capable of holding an adult up to 264 lbs. Easily fold in seconds to store or carry anywhere on the go with you. It is the ideal transportation device.
- Display Features: Keep track of your speed, trip mileage and battery level. The control panel will display 4 LED bars at the bottom, which indicates battery life. Simply press the power button to switch speed mode. Gear 1 for Eco mode with a lower speed for battery saving. Gear 2 for comfort mode provides a perfect balance between speed and endurance. Gear 3 for sport mode lets you go wild and fast for maximum boost.
- Safety and Comfort: Ride longs periods of time comfortably and safe with 8.5" anti-slip solid rubber tires. Equipped with a safe brake system. Simply press the hand brake to activate the mechanical disc brake located in the rear wheel. Safely ride at night with the assistance of side reflectors and flashing backlight when breaking.
- Net Weight: 26.45 lbs
- Max Capacity: 66-264 lbs
- Max Speed:15 mph
- Travel Distance: Approx.15 miles
- Battery Capacity: 8000mAh/ 36V /216W
- Charging Time: Approx 2-3hours, don't overcharge it.
- Tire Type: 8.5” Solid Rubber Tires
- Unfolded Size: 42'' x 21'' x 43''
- Folded Size: 43'' x 16.5'' x 19.5''
It'S a night mare experience
and i ask for refund and i still wating.