XPRIT 10" Off Road Tire Electric Kick Scooter w/Three Speeds, Long Lasting Battery, Up to 15 MilesXPRIT
- Powerful 350W Motor: A powerful 350w motor drives the e-scooter at a maximum speed of 18.6 mph under certain conditions. Toggle between 3-speed modes. Saving power mode propels the scooter at a max speed of 6mph. Normal power mode propels it at a speed of up to 9pmh. The highest speed mode propels the scooter up to 18.6 mph. Effortlessly climb up to 11-degree inclines.
- Distance Range: Head out to the class, work or grab a coffee downtown. Reach and incredible distance of up to 15 miles under certain conditions on a single trip. Fully recharge the battery in 6-8 hours. Quickly get back out on the road to your next destination.
- Simple Compact Design: Made up of high-grade light alloy aluminum material weighing at only 37lbs. The e-scooter is capable of holding an adult up to 264 lbs. Easily fold in seconds to store or carry anywhere on the go with you. It is the ideal transportation device.
- Display Features: Keep track of your speed and battery level. The control panel will display 4 LED lights, which indicate battery life at the bottom of the display. And number 1-2-3 in different speed modes when you press the power button once to switch, above of the 00 is the speed monitor.
- Safety and Comfort: Ride longs periods of time comfortably and safe with upgraded 10" anti-slip solid rubber tires. Equipped with a safe brake system. Simply press the hand brake to activate the mechanical disc brake located in the rear wheel. Safely ride at night with the assistance of rear and side reflectors and a flashing backlight when breaking.
Very good quality
very good so far, the manual is pretty useless. doesn't tell you that it won't start if plugged in, so i thought there was something wrong at first, doesn't tell you what the three speeds are for except they exist, climbing hills, flat ground ect, battery excellent, would be nice if there was a loop somewhere to put cable lock through.